Riddlegrim Riddlegrim

too hard

Maybe include a level at the start that has instructions?

basic snake game basic snake game

well

Can I suggest you add sound options as it really started getting on my nerves after a while.

The game itself was boring. Snake has been done and improved upon numerous times...

Try adding something original to keep people interested

Noob2 Noob2

nice

you're clearly progressing well with flash my friend and this game is a clear step up from the first.

i'll look forward to more of your work.

spitfire

5/5

kris008 responds:

thankyou!! im thinking of doing somthing a bit harder next time and a totally different style of game to my previous 2. Still got lot to learn mind you!!

NG Tutorials: Reviews NG Tutorials: Reviews

well...

No offence my friend but I can't be the only one that thinks a tutorial on how to write a review is completely unnecessary... It's not hard to do once you know how to do it and if you don't know how to do it it's not hard to figure out...

Sorry but
3/10 (for the layout)
0/5

I'll look forward to your future submissions. Hopefully you will use the nice layout for something a little more useful.

Spitfire

Sispri responds:

Aww right

NOOB!!! NOOB!!!

well done

great work for someone thats only been flashing for 2 days.
nice try at an old idea.

great audio props to psywoofers

kris008 responds:

Thx..ive learnt alot from making this so hope to start creating somthing a lot better now taking my time with the graphics and levels...and alot longer game too.

Run and Jump Run and Jump

Not bad

Colour was a bit boring
Levels were too easy

Cute game. Try making something a little harder, add something different simply running and jumping is boring.

4/10
2/5

Make a Skateboard test Make a Skateboard test

interesting

but not enough options to keep me interested.

save the companion cube save the companion cube

keep trying...

try making it a little more difficult.~
work on the animation, mainly the blood :]

All in all not a bad attempt at a game and i'm sure we'll see more from you in the future.
x

Flash Tutor: 3 Flash Tutor: 3

loved it

nice work

Make your own Bug! Make your own Bug!

rubbish

this was a waste of my time i want the\last min of my life back you robbing bastard